Let us walk you through the confusing process of obtaining your Carry Permit in Philadelphia .Contact us to schedule
Why try to tackle the purposefully vague and complex Philadelphia permit application process when we are able to offer you a one stop shop for your Philly Carry Permit needs?Our PA Carry Permit pre-processing services will make sure you have everything you need in order to successfully apply for and complete your your PA License to Carry process and prepare you for your interview with the Philadelphia Police Department's Gun Permit Unit.
We demystify and provide support throughout the process, and in the event that you are denied, we will assist with the appeal processes and even refer you to a low cost attorney at no additional cost.All you provide is a clean criminal record and a few pieces of documentation.
Our services include: The current PA LTCF application, a required passport photo, application checklist so that you are prepared for your interview, answer frequently asked questions, provide firearms safety information, use of deadly force guidelines, relevant PA crimes codes list, firearms safety and law information, a one on one training consultation, assistance with the state or local appeal process if necessary, and a referral to an affordable attorney specializing in firearms laws if needed, all for only $50.
Once you complete our 15 minute process, all you will need to do is to take your packet and materials to the Philadelphia Gun Permit unit conveniently located across the street from our Academy.
Be advised that the Philadelphia Gun Permit Unit is only open Monday to Friday from 8:30am until 2pm so be sure to visit us at least two hours before the gun permit closes if you wish to apply the same day.
If you want to submit your application the same day, be sure you have the following with you and we will provide the rest:
- $50 in cash, credit or debit card to cover processing fees and photos
- A blank $20 money order
- A VALID Pennsylvania Drivers License or State Non-Drivers ID
- 4 acceptable forms of proof of residence, all addresses must match (NO PO BOXES WILL BE ACCEPTED). The following are examples of, but not limited to, acceptable forms for proof of your residency:
- Current Utility Bill within the last three months, such as:
- Phone Bill – Home or Cellular
- Electric Bill
- Gas Bill
- Water Bill
- Cable/Satellite Bill
- Current Credit Card Statements
- Current Bank/Student Loan Statements (JUNK MAIL IS NOT ACCEPTABLE)
- Valid Vehicle Registration Card
- Valid Vehicle Insurance Card
- Voters Registration Card
- Other mail sent to you that isn't junk mail
- If you were previously a member of the Armed Forces, a copy of your discharge papers (DD-214) must accompany the application.
- Any current or expired PA permits at time of application. Expired permits to carry will be retained by the Gun Permits Unit.
- Registered aliens must have their current alien registration identification card, i.e., GREEN CARD and last 3 monthly utility bills, i.e., (gas bill, PECO bill, water bill, etc.) as proof of residency. THESE 3 BILLS MUST BE THE SAME BILL AND IN CONSECUTIVE MONTHLY ORDER OF THE MOST RECENT MONTH and their Passports.
- Foreign born applicants who are presently American citizens must bring their naturalization papers, passports are not acceptable.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us either via email at email@example.com or directly at 215-765-SAFE (7233).
Our process is truly the easiest and most convenient way to apply for your PA License to Carry and back it with our 100% satisfaction money back guarantee!
Philly Carry Permit Appeal Services
Let us help you navigate though the permit appeal process.Cost: $100
Have you been denied a permit to carry in Philadelphia County and feel that you legally qualify for one? Let us help you navigate through the purposefully confusing process of appealing for your permit. Contact us to set up an appointment and find out how we can and will help you obtain your permit as long as you're legally eligible.